![]() |
| Coffee and talking and coffee and talking. |
This week also happens to be the release of a hotly anticipated Netflix reboot of the 2000s TV show Gilmore Girls, a 4-part miniseries titled "A Year in the Life". (Spoiler alert: it wasn't bad.) I find this apt, so instead of starting over or pretending to do this in real-time, I'll cop to the fact that a lot of the recipes I'll write about were done at some point in the past 12 months.
![]() |
| "...wait for it--" |
I'll also cop to the fact that I *love* a good TV episode format, and few better than another long running 2000s show, How I Met Your Mother. If you're not familiar, the main guy takes 11 YEARS to tell his kids all about his 20s and early 30s in excruciating detail, surely scarring them in the process and barely explaining how he actually met their mother. But the format is fun because they do a lot of flashbacks, and since I'm sitting on a year's worth of attempts to make Michelin-quality food that were at worst disastrous and at best ripe for parody, here we go.
Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment